7.6.07

Creativity

So I have been thinking a lot about creativity lately. How it happens the elements of creative endeavor. What yields the most creative thoughts and solutions to complex problems. Since noone knows me yet. I'll just say I am obsessed with simple elegant solutions to complex problems. This came from me trying to describe an artist friend of mine's structured creativity. He comes up with ideas in a way I know but can't describe. I imagine that will be in another post.

So I suppose I should describe the name.
define: Diatribe - ironic or satirical criticism
define: Tic - A tic is a repeated, impulsive action, almost reflexive in nature, which the actor feels powerless to control or avoid. Tics can be triggered by an emotional state (stress is a common trigger) or sensation, or can happen for no obvious reason.
define: Diatribetic - repeated impulsive satirical criticism.

More on that later.

No comments: